Tuesday, September 02, 2014
  
Untitled Document
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
   


WideView + Increase font    - Decrease font
F&B Projects

Projects Investment in Food & Agro Sector
Saturday, October 28, 2006 IST


Sugar (Kumarbagh)

Promoter: Dhauladhar Industries Pvt. Ltd.

Cost (Rs. crore): 250.00

Industry: Sugar

Completion: March 2008

Location: Paschimi Champaran, Bihar

Dhauladhar Industries plans to set up a sugar unit with a capacity of 5,000 tccpd along with a 10 MW co-generation power unit and a 45 klpd distillery unit at Kumarbagh in Paschimi Champaran district of Bihar. The unit would spread over 130 acres of land. Around 25 per cent of the project cost would be funded through equity and the remaining 75 per cent through bank loans. The company was in the process of finalising contractors for the project. Work on the project was expected to commence by January 2007. Contact: Dhauladhar Industries Pvt. Ltd., F-1 Gorakhnath Complex, East Boring Canal Road, Patna - 800001. Tel: 0612-2270980 Contact Person: Mr. S Sharan (Consultant) Mobile: 09312747922

Food Processing (Mahesana)

Promoter: Vimal Oil & Foods Ltd.

Cost (Rs. crore): 41.32

Industry: Processed Food

Completion: July 2007

Location: Mahesana, Gujarat

Vimal Oils & Foods plans to set up a food-processing unit at Mahesana in Gujarat. The unit would manufacture food snacks like chips and extruded snacks, direct fried snacks and potato chips. The project would be funded through an IPO, term loans and internal accruals. Work on the project was expected to commence by January 2007. Contact: Vimal Oil & Foods Ltd., Heritage, 4th Floor, Nr. The Grand Bhagwati, Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad - 380054. Tel: 079-26841851 Fax: 26841850



Bakery Products (Dhulagarh)

Promoter: Saj Food Products Pvt. Ltd.

Cost (Rs. crore): 33.00

Industry: Bakery Products

Completion: January 2007

Location: Howrah, West Bengal

Saj Food Products is setting up a bakery products unit at Dhulagarh in Howrah district of West Bengal. The unit would spread over 2.57 acres of land. The unit will manufacture Biscuits (2,200 tpm), Cup Cakes (10,000 pieces per hour), Cookies (75 tpm) & Other items (250 kg per hour). Around 75 per cent of the project cost would be funded through bank loans. Work underway. Contact: Saj Food Products Pvt. Ltd., 5/1, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Rd, Kolkata - 700020. Tel: 033-26210930 Fax: 22833510 URL : www.biskfarm.com Contact Person: Falguni Chowdhary (GM)

Crystal Sugar (Rajgir)

Promoter: S B Overseas Ltd.

Cost (Rs. crore): 30.00

Industry: Sugar

Completion: NA

Location: Nalanda, Bihar

S B Overseas plans to set up a crystal sugar unit at Rajgir in Nalanda district of Bihar. The unit would spread over 100 acres of land. Further details

are being worked out. Contact: S B Overseas Ltd., 21A, Shakespeare Sarani, Kolkata - 700017. Tel: 033- 22816321 Fax: 22816659 Email:sbagro@cal2.vsnl.net.in Contact Person: Mr. C R Pogalia (GM)

Maize Starch Expansion (Mubarak Nagar)

Promoter: Sukhjit Starch & Chemicals Ltd.

Cost (Rs. crore): 15.00

Industry: Starches

Completion: June 2007

Location: Nizamabad, Andhra Pradesh

Sukhjit Starch & Chemicals is expanding the capacity of its maize starch unit from 150 tpd to 250 tpd at Mubarak Nagar in Nizamabad district of Andhra Pradesh. The required machinery would be sourced from Indian and abroad. Around 50 per cent of the project work was completed. Contact: Sukhjit Starch & Chemicals Ltd., Sarai Road, Phagwara, Kapurthala - 144401. Tel: 01824-260314 Fax: 262077 Contact Person: Mr. Rajeev Puri (Vice President) Telephone: 08462-239102

Poultry Feeds (Laider)

Promoter: Venky's (India) Ltd.

Cost (Rs. crore): 15.00

Industry: Other Food Products

Completion: NA

Location: Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh

Venky's (India) plans to set up a poultry feeds unit at Laider in Allahabad district of Uttar Pradesh. Machinery Suppliers: V J Equipments, Pune Work on the project was expected to commence by November 2006. Contact: Venky's (India) Ltd., 'Venkateshwara House', S.No.114/A/2, Pune-Sinhagad Road, Pune - 411030. Tel: 020-24251740/ 25532236 Email: venkys@venkys.com URL : www.venkys.com Contact Person: Mr. J K Handa (Dy. General Manager) Telephone: 0172-4623992

Sugar (Bhosa)

Promoter: Renuka Agro & Aqua Processors Pvt. Ltd.

Cost (Rs. crore): 10.00

Industry: Sugar

Completion: January 2008

Location: Parbhani, Maharashtra

Renuka Agro & Aqua Processors is setting up a jaggery manufacturing unit with a capacity of 100 tpd and a sugar plant with 500 tpd capacity at Bhosa in Parbhani district of Maharashtra. The unit spread over 40 acres of land would be implemented in two phases. Civil work for phase I was underway and commercial production was scheduled for December 2006. The Phase II was scheduled for commercial production in January 2008. Contact: Renuka Agro & Aqua Processors Pvt. Ltd., 3 B, Rachana, Garden Estate, Aundh, Pune - 411007. Tel: 020-25693564 Contact Person: Mr. Ramesh Bhatane (Director) Mobile: 09373311248



Frozen Mango Pulp (Nagpur)

Promoter: Ras Frozen Foods Pvt. Ltd.

Cost (Rs. crore): 5.00

Industry: Processed Food

Completion: June 2007

Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra

Ras Frozen Foods plans to set up a frozen mango pulp unit with a capacity of 2.5 tpd at MIDC Butibori in Nagpur district of Maharashtra. The unit would spread over 1.5 acres of land. Around 80 per cent of the project cost would be funded through bank loans and remaining 20 per cent through internal accruals. The detailed project report was prepared by Oriental Agro, Nagpur. Work on the project was expected to commence by December 2006. Contact: Ras Frozen Foods Pvt. Ltd., B-1/4 HIG, NIT Colony, Opp. Atrey Layout, Pratap Nagar, Nagpur - 440022. Tel: 0712-2220621 Contact Person: Mr. Arun Kumar (MD) Mobile: 09820190468

Sugar Expansion (Bagalkot)

Promoter: Banashankari Sugars Pvt. Ltd.

Cost (Rs. crore): NA

Industry: Sugar

Completion: January 2007

Location: Bagalkot, Karnataka

Banashankari Sugars is expanding the capacity of its sugar unit at Bagalkot in Karnataka. The project includes capacity expansion of sugarcane crushing capacity from 4,000 tpd to 6,500 tpd, co-generation power unit from 16.5 MW to 24.5 MW and a distillery unit of 70 klpd. Work was underway. Contact: Banashankari Sugars Pvt. Ltd., Hoodi Apartments, 3rd Floor, No. 120, Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560052. Tel: 080-22202214 Fax: 22202299 Contact Person: Mr. Zahangir (Project Co-ordinator) Mobile: 09844075968

Milk Processing (Prakasam)

Promoter: Heritage Foods (India) Ltd.

Cost (Rs. crore): NA

Industry: Dairy Products

Completion: January 2007

Location: Prakasam, Andhra Pradesh

Heritage Foods (India) is setting up a milk-processing unit at Kanigiri in Prakasam district of Andhra Pradesh. As of October 2006, around 30 per cent of the project work was completed. Contact: Heritage Foods (India) Ltd., 6-3-541/C, Panjagutta, Hyderabad - 500082. Tel: 040-23391221 Fax: 23318090 Email: hfil@heritagefoods.co.in URL: www.heritagefoodsindia.co.in Contact Person: Mr. Vinod (Manager - Materials)

Sugar & Co-generation Power (Arakera)

Promoter: Godavari Sugar Mills Ltd.

Cost (Rs. crore): NA

Industry: Sugar

Completion: NA

Location: Gulbarga, Karnataka

Godavari Sugar Mills pla



E-mail this article!          Printer friendly! twitter

Post a Comment

Comments Module

 
Food and Beverage News ePaper


 
 
 
Advertise Here
 
 

Interview of The Week
"We would launch 10 namkeen, chips, extrusion variants"

Past Interview...


FORTHCOMING EVENTS

FNB NEWS SPECIALS

OVERVIEW
Sugar Price and Inflation

Past overview...


Chronicle Pharmabiz - Subscribe



Ingredients South Asia - Subscribe

 



Home | About Us | Contact Us | Feedback | Disclaimer
Copyright © Food & Beverage News. All rights reserved.
Designed & Maintained by Saffron Media Pvt Ltd
free tracker